Another Adventure Quote Leather Journal by Soothi
Fulfilled by our friends at Soothi
Adventure Journal For Nomads
Leather journal embossed with a quote, “I DO BELIEVE IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER ADVENTURE.” The inspiring design makes this a perfect fit for the nomadic lifestyle filled with adventure.
Travel, explore and rejuvenate your soul and mind but remember to record your adventure so you can look back and reflect. List down your future goals, travel journey, day-to-day plans, and to-do list, or use the journal for daily gratitude affirmations.
Available in 4 different options:
- 5x7 brown color leather with unlined pages with a star pattern on the back cover
- 5x7 blonde/tan color leather with unlined pages with a grid pattern on the back cover
- 8x6 brown color with lined pages with a star pattern on the back cover
- Traveler's size brown leather refillable with a star pattern on the back cover
- Sizes available: 7x5, 8x6, Traverlers (4.76" x 8.74")
- Material: Sustainable salvaged leather cover
- Paper: 100% Tree-free handmade paper
- 120 gsm weighted paper
- Off-white color with subtle specks of cotton fiber
- Pages Available: lined and unlined
- Refillable and non-refillable
- Color: Brown and Blonde/Tan
- Note: We use natural vegetable dies so the color undertone of the leather may vary seasonally
- Front Design: Another Adventure Quote
- Back Design:
- Brown journals: star pattern
- Blonde/Tan journal: grid pattern
Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen. Pen Not Included. Our materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
We want you to be proud of the look, style and fit of your Poe & Company Flat Cap or Apparel Item. Below are our sizing charts for you to review before making your purchase. You can also find sizing charts on the independent product pages as you browse the images or descriptions.
We also have a robust return or exchange policy in the event it isn't the exact fit you were looking for. You can visit the Return or Exchange Policy here: Returns & Exchanges
Flat Caps Sizing
Poe and Company Flat Caps have their origins in Great Britain. We are proud to offer them by the centimeter in order to give our customers the closest to a custom fit available in a standard size. Many companies will only offer standard Small - XXX-Large. In doing so, they are able to limit their stock and manufacturing costs passing the off-sizes off to the customer. We want you to love the fit!
For Poe & Company Limited Brand Flat Caps, Use the Chart Below.
We also offer "Harris Tweed Flat Caps from our Friends at Glencroft." You can note a Glencroft Harris Tweed in the Flat Cap descriptions. They generally run 1cm smaller so if you measure as a 59 cm by measuring tape, please order a 58 cm Harris Tweed.
Ladies and Childrens Flat Caps are one-size fits all. Both have an elastic back to accommodate ladies hair styles and growing children.
Find your size and find your style. Questions? Email us at: Customer Service
Poe & Company Apparel Sizing
We offer a finely selected range of adult and childrens apparel items. Please review sizing below. You can also find sizing on the independent product pages as you browse the images or descriptions.
|Sleeve Length (under arm)||54||55||56||57||57||58|
0-3 Months 3-7 Months 7-12 Months
|Arm hole (Inches)||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10|
|Arm hole (CM)||20||22||23||24||25||26|