Fulfilled by our friends at Mission Mercantile Leather Goods
The messenger bag isn't a new concept. Its roots date all the way back to ancient Greece, if not before. The messenger bags of today vary and tend toward a deficiency in construction, being built for price rather than satisfaction.
Our updated Messenger Bag? We began with premium full-grain vegetable tanned US steerhide leather and durable 18 oz weather-resistant waxed canvas, offering a robust shield against abrasion and the elements. Two glued, stitched and riveted shoulder strap attachment points ensure a sturdy and comfortable carry. Lined with military grade 430D nylon fabric to protect the contents.
Will it take a beating? Absolutely. A killer combination of looks and functionality.
- Weather-resistant 18 oz waxed canvas
- Thick, durable full-grain US cowhide vegetable tanned leather
- Antique brass YKK zippers and hardware
- Large exterior rear pocket w/ magnet closure and zipper feature to slip over and secure to your roller bag handle (for when you're dashing through airports)
- Front flap has a secure magnet closure and 5" zippered pocket inside to hold receipts, passport, tickets, cords, etc
- Padded separate laptop sections holds up to a 15" screen size laptop
- Spacious interior accommodates your daily carry including documents, charging adapter, headphones, accessories, etc.
- Multiple pockets for business cards, smartphone, charger, mini tablet (ex. Fire reader, iPad mini), pens / pencils, etc
- Super-comfortable adjustable shoulder strap with full-grain leather shoulder pad
- Military grade 430D nylon interior lining
- Interior key strap
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 16" W X 10" H X 4.5" D
- Volume: 11.8 L
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
We want you to be proud of the look, style and fit of your Poe & Company Flat Cap or Apparel Item. Below are our sizing charts for you to review before making your purchase. You can also find sizing charts on the independent product pages as you browse the images or descriptions.
We also have a robust return or exchange policy in the event it isn't the exact fit you were looking for. You can visit the Return or Exchange Policy here: Returns & Exchanges
Flat Caps Sizing
Poe and Company Flat Caps have their origins in Great Britain. We are proud to offer them by the centimeter in order to give our customers the closest to a custom fit available in a standard size. Many companies will only offer standard Small - XXX-Large. In doing so, they are able to limit their stock and manufacturing costs passing the off-sizes off to the customer. We want you to love the fit!
For Poe & Company Limited Brand Flat Caps, Use the Chart Below.
We also offer "Harris Tweed Flat Caps from our Friends at Glencroft." You can note a Glencroft Harris Tweed in the Flat Cap descriptions. They generally run 1cm smaller so if you measure as a 59 cm by measuring tape, please order a 58 cm Harris Tweed.
Ladies and Childrens Flat Caps are one-size fits all. Both have an elastic back to accommodate ladies hair styles and growing children.
Find your size and find your style. Questions? Email us at: Customer Service
Poe & Company Apparel Sizing
We offer a finely selected range of adult and childrens apparel items. Please review sizing below. You can also find sizing on the independent product pages as you browse the images or descriptions.
|Sleeve Length (under arm)||54||55||56||57||57||58|
0-3 Months 3-7 Months 7-12 Months
|Arm hole (Inches)||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10|
|Arm hole (CM)||20||22||23||24||25||26|