Fulfilled by our friends at The Wine Savant
- Soar above exotic Morocco in the morning sunrise in these Moroccan tea glasses. These Moroccan Tea Glasses add a marvelous Middle Eastern touch to any gathering. The hand painted designs add a delightful personality that is sure to please all your guests. Boldly decorated with Moroccan details, this glass set is ideal for serving mint tea and other cold beverages. Suitable for the dishwasher, this glass set makes a stylish addition to your home.
- Hand crafted in the old world style that has been passed down through generations. Flowing lines, hand painted details, sandblasted texture and the precious gold coloring around the rim ensure these tea glasses will be treasured for years to come. Not just for tea, they will be the perfect way to enjoy your favorite beverage whether you're lounging in the hammock or sipping with friends on the patio.
- Decorated with a gold design, this set of four Moroccan tea glasses are designed with intricate patterns for beauty and durability. Each glass holds 7.5 oz of your favorite beverage. Carrying on a Moroccan tradition and serving tea is an art and comes with devotion. For centuries, the tea is prepared and poured into fine crystal cups. To encourage appreciation for this ritual of tea drinking, we designed ceramic tea glasses reminiscent of the classic bowls we commonly see in Morocco.
- Each glass was handmade to perfection, support hard working masters which blow each individual glass, it is then passed along checked for safety and hand painted with a glowing paint, made to sparkle and shine any elegant table, gathering , or occasion.
- Gold Moroccan Tea glasses are great for serving iced tea to your guests or just one glass to yourself! Enjoy the lightness of these unique Moroccan designed tea glasses in your home. Revive tea ceremony and add a touch of Moroccan style to every tea party with our Moroccan Tea glasses. This is a stunning set of Moroccan Tea glasses in an iconic design. This timeless design is functional in that it can be used in any era; modern, classic, romantic or antique.
We want you to be proud of the look, style and fit of your Poe & Company Flat Cap or Apparel Item. Below are our sizing charts for you to review before making your purchase. You can also find sizing charts on the independent product pages as you browse the images or descriptions.
We also have a robust return or exchange policy in the event it isn't the exact fit you were looking for. You can visit the Return or Exchange Policy here: Returns & Exchanges
Flat Caps Sizing
Poe and Company Flat Caps have their origins in Great Britain. We are proud to offer them by the centimeter in order to give our customers the closest to a custom fit available in a standard size. Many companies will only offer standard Small - XXX-Large. In doing so, they are able to limit their stock and manufacturing costs passing the off-sizes off to the customer. We want you to love the fit!
For Poe & Company Limited Brand Flat Caps, Use the Chart Below.
We also offer "Harris Tweed Flat Caps from our Friends at Glencroft." You can note a Glencroft Harris Tweed in the Flat Cap descriptions. They generally run 1cm smaller so if you measure as a 59 cm by measuring tape, please order a 58 cm Harris Tweed.
Ladies and Childrens Flat Caps are one-size fits all. Both have an elastic back to accommodate ladies hair styles and growing children.
Find your size and find your style. Questions? Email us at: Customer Service
Poe & Company Apparel Sizing
We offer a finely selected range of adult and childrens apparel items. Please review sizing below. You can also find sizing on the independent product pages as you browse the images or descriptions.
|Sleeve Length (under arm)||54||55||56||57||57||58|
0-3 Months 3-7 Months 7-12 Months
|Arm hole (Inches)||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10|
|Arm hole (CM)||20||22||23||24||25||26|