Fulfilled by our friends at The Wine Savant
- Up for a quick getaway? Then let this car decanter take the wheel with this Whiskey Model T Car Decanter by The Wine Savant. Complete with a detachable Whiskey decanter, this piece of liquor serving is the perfect companion for a night out on the town or a short jaunt across the country. Bonnie and Clyde may have something to teach you about vehicle decanters. Basically, our whiskey decanter was inspired by their exploits as a couple. A superb wooden car design adorned by an exquisite decanter.
- Combining entertainment and functionality, this Model T Car vehicle whiskey decanter with beautiful borosilicate glass is a spot for your liquor. This decanter set is designed to look like the car driven by your grandparents back in the 1900s, down to every detail of the plating, wheels, and wrought iron cage. Take a step back in time with this replica antique whiskey decanter. A unique gift that measures 15" x 13" x 7", holds 750 ml, and will delight any wine and whiskey connoisseur!
- This whiskey decanter evokes vintage and reminiscent feelings of how cars used to look back in the day. The astonishing Model T Car Decanter is a special decanter, an individually hand-crafted decanter. It has first-class details with sculptural elegance which makes it a perfect gift idea for all car enthusiast collectors. The wheels roll while the whiskey decanter is ready and waiting to serve your favorite spirit, or wine, bourbon or scotch.
- This is a limited Edition, once in a lifetime Whiskey Model T Car Decanter by The Wine Savant with 4 Shot Glasses. The car has many intricate parts and is exceptionally unique in design.
- Let this Model T Car Shot Glasses, serves you stylishly, as it holds up to 3 ounces of your favorite liquid libation. Pour a shot, then enjoy as your favorite whiskey glides from the cavernous decanter down to the pristine bullet glasses within. Spiral down the historic highway with this decanter set that is designed to resemble a long-lasting ride in style. Whether you're starting an office collection of decanters or want to add something special.
We want you to be proud of the look, style and fit of your Poe & Company Flat Cap or Apparel Item. Below are our sizing charts for you to review before making your purchase. You can also find sizing charts on the independent product pages as you browse the images or descriptions.
We also have a robust return or exchange policy in the event it isn't the exact fit you were looking for. You can visit the Return or Exchange Policy here: Returns & Exchanges
Flat Caps Sizing
Poe and Company Flat Caps have their origins in Great Britain. We are proud to offer them by the centimeter in order to give our customers the closest to a custom fit available in a standard size. Many companies will only offer standard Small - XXX-Large. In doing so, they are able to limit their stock and manufacturing costs passing the off-sizes off to the customer. We want you to love the fit!
For Poe & Company Limited Brand Flat Caps, Use the Chart Below.
We also offer "Harris Tweed Flat Caps from our Friends at Glencroft." You can note a Glencroft Harris Tweed in the Flat Cap descriptions. They generally run 1cm smaller so if you measure as a 59 cm by measuring tape, please order a 58 cm Harris Tweed.
Ladies and Childrens Flat Caps are one-size fits all. Both have an elastic back to accommodate ladies hair styles and growing children.
Find your size and find your style. Questions? Email us at: Customer Service
Poe & Company Apparel Sizing
We offer a finely selected range of adult and childrens apparel items. Please review sizing below. You can also find sizing on the independent product pages as you browse the images or descriptions.
|Sleeve Length (under arm)||54||55||56||57||57||58|
0-3 Months 3-7 Months 7-12 Months
|Arm hole (Inches)||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10|
|Arm hole (CM)||20||22||23||24||25||26|