Fulfilled by our friends at Mission Mercantile Leather Goods
The Theodore Leather Backpack is created with our Espresso finish hand-selected, full-grain pebbled chrome tanned leather from US cowhide. It is exquisitely appointed with chocolate full-grain chrome tanned leather accents and smartly placed solid copper rivets.
"Unless a man is master of his soul, all other kinds of mastery amount to little."
~ Theodore Roosevelt
- Our signature thick, supple full-grain US steerhide pebbled Espresso leather
- Two large exterior front pockets with single-handed finger bridge closures; each will accommodate a water bottle, smartphone, wallet, pouch, keys, etc.
- Thoughtful slip pockets tucked behind exterior pockets for additional easy-access storage
- Triple layered leather on bottom corners to ensure your Theodore withstands anything your adventures dish out
- Front flap has a 5" zippered pocket inside to hold receipts, passport, tickets, cords, etc
- Wide-mouth opening with leather cinch closure
- Dark camel cotton lining with contrast pockets
- Interior antique brass metal zippered compartment
- Microfiber padded section will accommodate/protect up to a 15" long laptop
- Multiple pockets for business cards, mini tablet (ex. Fire reader, iPad mini), 2 pens or pencils 9.5" interior pocket
- Spacious interior accommodates your daily carry including documents, charging adapter, headphones, accessories, light jacket, etc.
- Interior key strap
- Comfortable, padded full leather adjustable shoulder straps that evenly distributes weight
- Convenient top leather handle for easy grab-n-go
- Antique brass metal hardware & zippers
- Leather zipper pulls
- Solid copper rivets at all stress points
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 16" H x 14" W x 7" D
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Volume: 25.7 L
We want you to be proud of the look, style and fit of your Poe & Company Flat Cap or Apparel Item. Below are our sizing charts for you to review before making your purchase. You can also find sizing charts on the independent product pages as you browse the images or descriptions.
We also have a robust return or exchange policy in the event it isn't the exact fit you were looking for. You can visit the Return or Exchange Policy here: Returns & Exchanges
Flat Caps Sizing
Poe and Company Flat Caps have their origins in Great Britain. We are proud to offer them by the centimeter in order to give our customers the closest to a custom fit available in a standard size. Many companies will only offer standard Small - XXX-Large. In doing so, they are able to limit their stock and manufacturing costs passing the off-sizes off to the customer. We want you to love the fit!
For Poe & Company Limited Brand Flat Caps, Use the Chart Below.
We also offer "Harris Tweed Flat Caps from our Friends at Glencroft." You can note a Glencroft Harris Tweed in the Flat Cap descriptions. They generally run 1cm smaller so if you measure as a 59 cm by measuring tape, please order a 58 cm Harris Tweed.
Ladies and Childrens Flat Caps are one-size fits all. Both have an elastic back to accommodate ladies hair styles and growing children.
Find your size and find your style. Questions? Email us at: Customer Service
Poe & Company Apparel Sizing
We offer a finely selected range of adult and childrens apparel items. Please review sizing below. You can also find sizing on the independent product pages as you browse the images or descriptions.
|Sleeve Length (under arm)||54||55||56||57||57||58|
0-3 Months 3-7 Months 7-12 Months
|Arm hole (Inches)||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10|
|Arm hole (CM)||20||22||23||24||25||26|