Fulfilled by our friends at The Wine Savant
- Mix things up with this unique Tiger Whiskey Decanter. The Tiger Whiskey Decanter mixes elegance with fierce personality with its feline shape. This exclusive whiskey decanter was made for enjoyment. Truly captivating, it's a contemporary take on an antique-style decanter that will be the first conversation piece at any gathering. Designed with a sleek silhouette, this 13" long decanter is about more than just looks.
- Touring the world of whiskey is a pleasure - a matter of taste. This tiger decanter elevates your favorite drink while it elevates your taste in decor. Enjoy a smooth tasting whiskey, scotch or bourbon while appreciating the intricate details of this 7" high sculpted decanter that holds 1000ml of your favorite spirit.
- Tiger Whiskey Decanter is a spectacular and delightful centric piece for whiskey connoisseurs and nature lovers alike. The tiger, strong and noble to many cultures, is depicted in mid roar thanks to the skilled craftmanship of our glassblower's art and the paintbrush of mother nature. Luminous and glimmering as it sits on your shelf or mantle, the Tiger Whiskey Decanter is sure to be the talk of the room whenever you invite your most esteemed guests over to indulge in a drink.
- Expertly mouthblown to accentuate the tiger's amazing pattern, it's perfect for those who admire the wild and good whiskey. The iconic animal has been reimagined as a cleverly shaped glass vessel that will adorn any home. Its striking design makes it the perfect centerpiece for your home bar, or for entertaining your friends. This marvel of borosilicate artistry is sure to earn its place in your collection. So go on, fill it with whiskey, show off this sophisticated piece of art, and enjoy!
- This Tiger Decanter is a unique piece, that you can proudly display as a compliment to your whiskey collection. Emphasizing the natural flow of the animal, the personality and natural beauty of the tiger is texturized in this appealing figurine. A unique gift for nature lovers, tiger lovers, whiskey connoisseurs, and whiskey decanting enthusiasts!
We want you to be proud of the look, style and fit of your Poe & Company Flat Cap or Apparel Item. Below are our sizing charts for you to review before making your purchase. You can also find sizing charts on the independent product pages as you browse the images or descriptions.
We also have a robust return or exchange policy in the event it isn't the exact fit you were looking for. You can visit the Return or Exchange Policy here: Returns & Exchanges
Flat Caps Sizing
Poe and Company Flat Caps have their origins in Great Britain. We are proud to offer them by the centimeter in order to give our customers the closest to a custom fit available in a standard size. Many companies will only offer standard Small - XXX-Large. In doing so, they are able to limit their stock and manufacturing costs passing the off-sizes off to the customer. We want you to love the fit!
For Poe & Company Limited Brand Flat Caps, Use the Chart Below.
We also offer "Harris Tweed Flat Caps from our Friends at Glencroft." You can note a Glencroft Harris Tweed in the Flat Cap descriptions. They generally run 1cm smaller so if you measure as a 59 cm by measuring tape, please order a 58 cm Harris Tweed.
Ladies and Childrens Flat Caps are one-size fits all. Both have an elastic back to accommodate ladies hair styles and growing children.
Find your size and find your style. Questions? Email us at: Customer Service
Poe & Company Apparel Sizing
We offer a finely selected range of adult and childrens apparel items. Please review sizing below. You can also find sizing on the independent product pages as you browse the images or descriptions.
|Sleeve Length (under arm)||54||55||56||57||57||58|
0-3 Months 3-7 Months 7-12 Months
|Arm hole (Inches)||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10|
|Arm hole (CM)||20||22||23||24||25||26|