Fulfilled by our friends at Mission Mercantile Leather Goods
Our sturdy White Wing Waxed Canvas Hunting Heritage Bird Bag Set features the identical bags as our Heritage Bird Bag Trio but with no belt.
A hunting gear classic newly armed with clever features, two side-bags, typically for shotgun shells (live and spent, respectively), then a larger rear bag intended for felled fowl or other small game. Most notable is the rear bag magnetic closure, effortlessly accessed underneath your fingertips. Corresponding magnets catch along the leather belt loop so the rear bag flap can be held open if desired. All three bags feature pleats for over-stuffing while the game bag additionally has a reversible waterproof nylon inner lining for easy cleaning. Hunting or otherwise, only the imagination limits the creative uses of this game set trio.
- Belt is not included
- Thick, full-grain US cowhide vegetable tanned leather
- Durable, weather-resistant 18 oz waxed canvas
- All Mission Mercantile leathers are sourced from a Gold Rated tannery certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG), an international organization that works to ensure sustainable environmental practices in the leather industry.
- Pleated bags expand for over-stuffing
- All pockets lined with waterproof nylon to prevent staining and easy cleaning
- Convenient magnetic closures on bags (also keeps pocket flaps open)
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Side bags: 10" W x 1.5" D (expandable) x 8.9" H
- Game bag: 11" W x 2.5" D (expandable) x 9.75" H
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Weight: 3 lbs.
We want you to be proud of the look, style and fit of your Poe & Company Flat Cap or Apparel Item. Below are our sizing charts for you to review before making your purchase. You can also find sizing charts on the independent product pages as you browse the images or descriptions.
We also have a robust return or exchange policy in the event it isn't the exact fit you were looking for. You can visit the Return or Exchange Policy here: Returns & Exchanges
Flat Caps Sizing
Poe and Company Flat Caps have their origins in Great Britain. We are proud to offer them by the centimeter in order to give our customers the closest to a custom fit available in a standard size. Many companies will only offer standard Small - XXX-Large. In doing so, they are able to limit their stock and manufacturing costs passing the off-sizes off to the customer. We want you to love the fit!
For Poe & Company Limited Brand Flat Caps, Use the Chart Below.
We also offer "Harris Tweed Flat Caps from our Friends at Glencroft." You can note a Glencroft Harris Tweed in the Flat Cap descriptions. They generally run 1cm smaller so if you measure as a 59 cm by measuring tape, please order a 58 cm Harris Tweed.
Ladies and Childrens Flat Caps are one-size fits all. Both have an elastic back to accommodate ladies hair styles and growing children.
Find your size and find your style. Questions? Email us at: Customer Service
Poe & Company Apparel Sizing
We offer a finely selected range of adult and childrens apparel items. Please review sizing below. You can also find sizing on the independent product pages as you browse the images or descriptions.
|Sleeve Length (under arm)||54||55||56||57||57||58|
0-3 Months 3-7 Months 7-12 Months
|Arm hole (Inches)||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10|
|Arm hole (CM)||20||22||23||24||25||26|